Thursday, February 09, 2006

Hmmm, mobile phones . . . Or as I should say, cell phones . . . Since talking to Marty a while ago I have now seen the new light pink V3C, not sure if the link will work . . . As for the razor wires, how cool are they! Should anyone want to buy me a welcome to Portland present I would happily accept a pair of razor wires. Or Burton bindings.

I have decided to ride my bindings on Saturday. I can't afford to send them off now to be fixed and buy another pair in teh mean time, so I will have to ride them to distruction then send them off. It is only the back foot toe strap that is knackered, I can ride without it safely enough, it is just annoying.

If anyone has any light to shed on the cell phone on binding issue please make your comments known ;)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm. I might let you have my set of Razrwires when i come over then - not sure they suit me!

12:55 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cell phones: being the MotoSlave that I am (or have been for the past couple of months) I'd go with either the V3x 3G phone, or an L7 SLVR. See what you think...

12:56 am  
Blogger gsmblue said...

Cheers Marty! It looks like Mt Hood will be clsoed tomorrow due to high winds, so I may have to go to all the stores and check out prices. I like the light pink Moto razr!!!

7:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home