Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Just when I thought I could not bear to look at another apartment a couple of really good looking places have been flagged up, again much cheaper then the ones near downtown so I am off to look at those in a bit.

Not sure if i posted about the Ford delaership yesterday, went to look at a Ford "five-hundred" big thing, huge . . .. way to big for me . . . looked at a Fusion too, much nice, very Mondeo! DOn't say a work Marty, not one word . . . But I am going to see if they can swing a AWD compact SUV for me . . . I really like them, ideal for over here. There are no roads to play on like in the UK so you mayas well go for practicallity!

Anyhow, more viewings . . .

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A Fusion?! Wash your mouth out...

If you don't buy that phattest SUV you can, I'll be disappointed in you!

You're totally right about driving in the States - most places I've driven there's no point having a sporty car. Much better to have a slushy auto SUV with a huge engine... ;-)

2:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home