Sunday, February 05, 2006

My body clock is still not right, it is 5:30am, so I am going ot get my crap together and drive to skibowl for first lifts.

My camera is charged so I can get some photos today!

Also I hit Frys yesterday (and marty, I took a packed lunch with me!) I came back $300 dollars poorer but with some Harman Kardon sound sticks, usb2 hub, 1Gb SD card ($50, go figure), power converters etc . . .

I also bought a pair of Levis silver tabs ($35), a quicksilver black shirt ($25). Clothes are cheap here. Seen a Ralf Lauren brown suit withi either a light pink pin stripe or a light blue pin strip for $300, what do you think mum? Click the comment button and let me know.

I already kno what Smurf is thinking ;)

See you later!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dayum, I love the States. Why don't we have Fry's here?

9:37 am  
Blogger gsmblue said...

Because it is the size of a town! I cannot belive how big it is! Thanks for putting me on to it!

4:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home