Monday, February 06, 2006

Banks really piss me off. I am really angry right now . . . The only time I need the sodding 4k balance on my first direct credit card is now when I am doing stuff on expenses and need the buffer that a credit card allows. What happens, on the 2nd of feb they reduced my credit limit from £4k to £500!!! I am not happy . . .

Anyhow, I have duely cleared the couple of hundred that was on there and will now have to let work know I will have to put weekly expenses in as I do not have the cash flow to do it monthly.

I would be fine with £500 for 99% of the time, but of all the times to do it . . Oh, they sent me a letter on the 2nd Feb to let me know it had changed. Thank you very fucking much. As Eric says "It is always easier to get acceptence then permission"

I have just called my other credit card company and I went through the automated service to get my balance. I nearly fell off my chair, it said it was over 5k!!!!! I put the phone down, shakily grabbed my glass of wine took a big swig . . . then called back. Thank fully it was a better line . . . it came up with a far better number, under 2k, of which 75% is work expenses from being here. A wave of relief washed over me!

That really shook me, I thought maybe someone had ripped my card off! Anyway, I am going to take my panicing and lay down with the lights dimmed . . .

Note to self, get to the US banks tomorrow and sort it asap.

Where's that red wine . . . grrrr . . .

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Fella!!

I've been reading your posts every day and they keep bringing a smile to my face!

Sounds like your getting on alright over there mate, hope your enjoying the riding, im sooo jealous :-)

3:22 pm  
Blogger gsmblue said...

Thanks Andy, It is soo cool over here. Only thing missing is may friends, it would make it even better! The whole life style over here blows everything else away . . . I am off to meadows again on Saturday. I decided not to bother too much with night riding, for the same money I can get a full day, so Saturday is now boarding day for me!

7:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home