Wednesday, February 08, 2006

A quick reminder to ya'll ;) (see, I can blend in). Scroll down to the first entry for the day and read that first. When I make multiple entries in a day the most recent i.e the one I write latest in the day; is at the top of the page. You need to be a little bit savvy here and look for my earliest post first, otherwise it will not make all the sense it should. Because that last sentence was an perfect example of gramatical correctness!

Go on, shooo . . . pan down about five hits of your "PgDn" button! It's inbetween the return key and the number pad on regular keyboards!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol reading your blog reminds me of the diaries of adrian mole, I can see it now, the diaries of Deren Mehmet aged 29 and 3 quarters.. you could make a fortune

1:48 pm  
Blogger gsmblue said...

29 and 1/3! Watch it sunshine! lol !

People keep asking me if I am over here for school when I say no I am here for work they get really surprised. My boss reckons it is becuase I dress like a college kid . . .

3:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home