Tuesday, March 21, 2006




This was the wine Tons-O and I nearly bought, I will bring some back for you Dave ;)

And the next picture is the road to Meadows the other weekend, crazy amounts of snow!!!









So fine wine aside, here is the picure of the road up to Meadows. Incase you cannot tell what the the white stuff is next to that bus on the left, it is 22ft of snow . . . that is why I get lost, you cannot see the damn signs . . . . mmmmm . . snooowwwww . . .




When I rolled into the car park after a few hours boarding, this is the state of the SUV! It was dumping allll day, I was so tired after 3 hours of pow riding!!! By the tme I stuck the board in the car it was under 1.5inches of snow! :)



And as a side bar, this is my "computer room" . . . This is in teh spare room walk in wardrobe. I have not found a suitable shelving unit for it all yet . . not sure what to do about that yet . . .

On the left is the NAS dual caddy with a 300Gb drive (there is a 200Gb comming back from the UK with me), then the most unreliable damn router in teh world and the broadband modem. On the floor is the surge protecting/smoothing/isolating thingy with a lot of velcro keeping the wires tame . . . I know, I know . . . I know you are all looking at the poorly cartels on the left . . . :(

Enough of he boring! I am booking MOnday as a day off and I will spend 2 or 3 days up meadows :) ha-ha !!!! there's you thinking, boring post, then at the end, 3 days up meadows! 1 day on rails, 1 day in the pipe and 1 day back country :) That is the plan . . . . . . . That my friends is the plan . . . .

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmmm chiraz

10:07 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home