Thursday, March 16, 2006

I hate to admit this . . . But around New years, when the Scooby gang had all crashed Em's parents in Cornwall, we played trivial persuit. (I think that was the game, there was one other occasion we played too, but for the sake of he story I will cary on!) One of the questions was:

"Who plays Daphne Moon in the comedy series Frasier?"

I could not remember at the time, and I STILL cannot remember . . . It has serisouly bugged me ever since . . .

This has got so bad, that even though I am watching the first series of Frasier I have to skip the credits. . . . I WILL remember . . .

It's not over . . . not yet . . .

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

and google says
"Jane Leeves"

12:14 am  
Blogger gsmblue said...

Damn you, Damn you all for ruining it for me!!! I was adam-ant I would remember and now you have alll taken it from me!!!

9:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home