Friday, March 10, 2006

So it is time I put some pictures up of the pad, especially as I have gone through my finances and can see I will be skint until by birthday! That means I will be spending a lot of time here and you should all see my space!

You enter the apartment through the kitchen, the entrance is to the left of the bin in this picture. As you can see I have a coffee maker (with a thermos jug) and a kettle for the gas hob! It is a very well designe kitchen, just needs a second dishwasher and less cupboards . . . That is a lot of cupboard space for a bag of Oreos and 4 wine glassess





So the other side of that little wall on the right is the lounge. At the moment I have this nice glass and metal computer desk (it is a little wonky but I have a spirit level now so can straighten that up!) Please note my filing draw thing and funky swivel chair, my roomba was being shy and is just out of sight to the bottom left, which is temporarily called "Scutter". Some people laugh, the others need an explination . . .



Hhhmmm . . . not a good picture . . . this is the rest of the lounge, you can see the funky sofa and the very heavy steel (brushed nickel plated) coffee table, not to mention the gas fireplace (just for you smuf!) The door opens out to the deck that could seat a dozen people happily (if I had the furniture, I am working on it . . .)




Ok, this piccy is taken as you walk in, hang a right and you see this corridor. The first door closet for jackets, then the one on the right is the bathroom, the next left is the guest room and at the end is the en-suite master. The bed is to the left of that up lighter. There is an uplighter either side of the bed.







I will post more pictures of stuff tomorrow, including the wine that Tons-O-Fun found in Safeway last week . . . It was very appropriate for the pair of us . . . I may get some in time for his next visit . . .

Oh, do youlike the template change? The bottom of every post now links to the conditions at Mt Hood Meadows mid station :)

I am really into Red dwarf at the moment, only on season 1, but I really fancy a hot Gazpcho soup . . . hot . . . God bless Rimmer . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home