Thursday, February 23, 2006



I like this picture of Smurf. It was taken in November at my friends wedding, it was a really great do. No doubt I will be told off for putting this picture up, but I as I said I like it :) Of course if Smurf asks me to remove it then it will be replaced with a dodgy one of another friend, Dave, Andy . . . . You will be in the firing line!

Thanks to the autistics talents of our very own Ginge, Smurf . . . you've been framed :P









Actually, here we go guys. Do you remember Andorra :)



Names will be ommited to protect the guilty! All I can say is that the 2nd and 3rd from the left . . . .. no idea who they were . . . . . But Dave and Andy were talking to them a lot, weren't they Jenni.

Oh . . Shit . . . You know what's happened there don't you . . . .

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhh dear, my poor poor liver lol

11:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home