Friday, March 10, 2006

The joys of technology! As I said I bought a roomba robot vacuum, but it is a little poorly! For some reason it will not charge from its base station, it discharges instead . . . I am on the phone to cusomer support now to try and sort it out.

I really like this little pet :) but in order for it to be truely useful it needs to be able to find its way back to its charging station AND recharge! I hope it is an easy to fix problem . . . . Well as I am writting this it seems this is not an uncommon problem. They are sending me a replacement base unit free of charge, this will take a week or two to come through by the sound of it. The roomba is still useable, just not as cool without the self docking/charging facility . . .

Today is friday and in a about 8 hours my weekend will begin . . . I can't wait . . . I am ready for bed already . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home