Monday, March 13, 2006

SO I have been a bad son . . . as I mention below . . . So how can I make this up? How about saying I will be in the UK at the start of April! So Mum, Dad even Sis, that Saturday before you go away, I will be there! Smurf has said she will bring drive me down to see you (and maybe get her Champagne at last!!!)

There you go, not the same as remembering your birthday but at least you will see me!

Back to the rest of the world! I have a working phone number, if you want it email me and I will forward it, you can use the skype button to the left if you like, it is the same thing (don't worry mum, I will show you how to work it!)

I had a major home network problem yesterday, wireless router kept throwing me off, so a couple of hard resets later and a firmware downgrade then upgrade, it finally apears stable. but my SSID is "unstable" . . . Well, I thought it was funny!

I was gutted to hear Spurs lost at the weekend, injury time goal . . .AGAIN!!!! grrrr. . . I have not seen the F1 yet, unfortunately I know who won as I am watching the race now. Fizzy at his first pitstop made some classic tv!

Race tech: "We are going to give point 3 more front wing, I know it is hard, you are doing a great job we can get some points"

Fizzy "This is f***ing shit. . . .f***ing shit" *volume fades out . . . .*

I love F1 and this race has been a stonker from the go!!!!

Looks like I will be able to call home and Smurf tomorrow at lunch, miricale I know! I can't wait! DOn't get me wrong I like my own space, but I do miss you lot! Yes Kev especially you and your menu skills!

So here is a request from me to all of you, when you get a chance send me an email and update me on what you are up too, I know you must have news! The Scooby gang is never quiet for long . . .

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mate, we were pissing ourselves at Fisi - I gave him my 'Man of the Race' award for swearing on live TV!

Good race. JB was unlucky to miss out on a podium after some great overtaking moves. And Rosberg! Future world champ there, trust me.

2:07 am  
Blogger gsmblue said...

You are bang on there! Fisi is a legend! I love moments like that!

Or, and for the record, I have found a commentator worse then "The Cock" . . . I must bring a dvd of the race over for you when I get back, the English guy on the Speed channel is . . . senial . . .

Rosberg . . . he is why I have watched that race 3 times!!!

11:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home