Sunday, March 12, 2006

Well what a day, I finally had a chance to clean the apartment. It was newly decorated when I moved in, but still, it was not as clean as I like. . . All I have to do now are the windows, next weekend!

Even though the recharge base for my Scutter is not working I can still charge it from the adapter. That means the little beastie has been sorting my floors out for me today, and a mighty fine job it has done too!

I finally joined the Skype conspiracy, I even paid for a real phone number and stuff. . . Once it is all confirmed and I pick up a handset thingy (well, go out and buy one!) I will let people know the number. I am trusting word of mouth will spread the number out to people as I hate general emails to lots of people etc . . . In the meantime there is a little indicator on the left above "my snow" that says that lets you know if it is safe to try and call me. So those of you on skype can nag be on that and the rest will know to call my number, when I get it all sorted. Smurf has is prelimanaryly (however you spell that, I am to tired for F7), the rest of you can wait!

Anyhow, the apartment is clean, my steak was rare and tender, the wine is red! Thanks adam I am on that Rioja, nice tip there!

I did not get to speak to Smurf this weekend, that is a real low-light for me. It is my fault I was busy trying to get stuff sorted here today and yesterday was . . . well . . . the most snow I have ever been in. Period. Pictures and comments to be put up tomorrow night . . . But now I have a phone number almost sorted we should be able to talk freely whenever we like and it will not cost the Earth!

Right, I am shattered! Goodnight one and all!! Especially my Smurf!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo, you're on Skype! Drop me a mail when you're all sorted with your details and I'll add you.

2:41 am  
Blogger gsmblue said...

It is a whole new movement, Skype, My space and so on. . . It's like 10 years ago with texting and Messenger, it is the next gen!

I have included a "Skype me" button on the left of my blog, hit it and see what happens!

I love the Outlook Skype plugin :)

1:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home