Friday, March 17, 2006

He-He-He . . . . I am going to confess to something now that most of you will rip me apart for! it is dumping up Mt Hood and I am not boarding in the morning! I know you are all ashamed of me . . . I am sorry to let you down . . . but I have a very . . . VERY good excuse! That bottle of sav-blanc in the fridge lasted some 50 mins . . . It is now 20:22 . . . I have a case of beer in the fridge. The chances of me being fit to drive in the morning are zero! All I have to say is happy Paddy's day you better be drinking. . . . or as I am eight hours behind you (see. . . SEEEEEEE I told you 8 was the magic number, did you believe me . . . nnnNOOOOOoooo!!!) Happy hang overs!

Oh, and a special note to Dave and Em, that you so much for the email, it really made my day today. Dave, you bet we will find time for a beer and a chin-wag. I am in the UK for over a week and I think I have 3 nights free outside of work. One for Smurf, one for general drinking and the last one a sit down and a catch up with you. I will call you when my flights are booked . . . now back to my vino!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home