Friday, March 17, 2006

Oh my God. . . Oh my God . . . . . .

****read the next paragraph in an urgent "hand-flapping" manner****

Frasier, series one episode 20 "Forty somehting". . . Frasier and his dad are in a trendy clothes shop . . . Frasier puts on some silly "youth" style clothing as the fit female assitant is comming on to him and trying to make him buy stuff . . When she leaves Fraiser turns to his dad and says " Did you see that girl assiting me?" to which his old man responds "Of course I did . . . .I'm not dead!"

Guess whose email address I need . . . if any of the usual suspects can help me here, I think we need a night out when I am back in September playing drink the beer . . break dance sty-leeeeeee . . . . .




*poomph-cha . . . pooomph-chaaaa . . . .* Can y'all beatbox? . . . . or spin on y'all head? . . . I knew a guy that was thirty -. . . - not dead . . .*poomph-cha . . . pooomph-chaaaa . . . .*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home