Saturday, March 25, 2006

Ok, lets play a game!!!!!!!! It is called "you know you are drunk when . . ." . . . I'll start, you guys must post comments though, all of you! Anyone not posting a comment owes me beer when I am over NEXT WEEK!!!

I'll start. "You know you are drunk when" . . .

10. Your gf is being affectionate! he-he only playing Smurf, you creased me up last night, was great to talk with you XXX! and an extra X! for being you!

9. You sing the lyrics to a tv show intro . . in my case tonight "I'm no superman" . . . Marty name the show!

8. You knock the snowboards over!

In true Letterman style post you comments, add the appropriate number as set out in the sequence above . . .the rules of engagement exist for your safty and the safty of those around you!!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

7. You go in completely the wrong direction on the tube whilst attempting to get home... or when you fall asleep on the train/ tube and end up somewhere completely stupid and/or scary

2:50 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maaate! Can only be 'Scrubs'... :-)

You know you're drunk (well, if you're me) if you make millions of spelling mistakes on MSN when normally you're word-perfect! O you do daft things like accidentally order a new guitar off the int0rweb...

4:18 am  
Blogger gsmblue said...

Good call the pair of you! Sounds like I am not alone on my friday night chaos!

9:25 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You knonw you drunk when.
6.You say the same thing about 10 times to someone to get your point across and they still seem interested the tenth time around.

3:57 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know you're drunk when.
5. you wake up in the toilet

12:58 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know your drunk when.
4. the phrase 'i could really do with a kebab' gets greeted with universal acceptance

12:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home