Tuesday, May 02, 2006


By all accounts Tons-O and Follow-me had good weekends! Independently of each other they both managed to get some "clear heel" action . . . Need an explination? Then you need to listen to Chris Rock I will see if I can get the DVD!

Today is a sad day. As I feared my winter snowboard season is officially over. I have been summond to the UK for work and as such it is unlikely Meadows will still be open when I get back :(

I would just like to say that this year has been by far and the best year for boarding for me. I have progessed to the point where I can bs3 and fs3 off hits (never got the balls to try on kickers propoerly) and in the trees :) I can get fs and bs air in a pipe and I can get to the lip of a super pipe on a good day! My free riding is the best it ever has been! I can ride any terrain, fast and controlled! All in all Meadows has been the making of me, in terms of boarding and I am looking forward to an early purchase of my 06/07 season ticket. I am front of the que!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Before 'follow-me' gets in to trouble with his good lady, i think its only fair that he was not getting any 'clear heel action' -> He was doing something totally different.

I on the other hand was, and dell seems to have the wrong end of the stick -> even if several mails to clear this up havent seemed to hit the right spot!

Dell when exactly are you back?

2:53 am  
Blogger gsmblue said...

all cleared up now, I was mixing a few different evenings in my mixing pot of stuff!!!

5:33 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stupid computer crap

3:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home