Thursday, May 18, 2006

Yo! Hope you all had a fab week! As you lot will be reading this on a friday I figured I will make a post.

The good news (for you lot) is that I am not going ride cutters camp for free tomorrow . . . I will be riding Meadows on Saturday and Sunday though so don't go grinning too hard!

More good news, Smurf booked her flight over for June :) so I really happy about that! Had a nightmare booking a flight, there were all soooo expensive. We had a hard time finding something under 700 pounds . . . Got a flight in the end for about 580. I think I know why they were so much, but that will follo in a mo!

Time for a grumble . . . I tried sending some money back to the UK today to cover my UK overheads and stuff. I nearly fell off my chair, the rate I was offered was 12% high then I get paid at, that means I would loose big time sending money back to the UK. Not happy.

How does this relate to the fligths??? Well the flight prices have been really volatile the last 3 weeks, so as I was checking out exchange rated I found this explains a lot if you ask me . . .

Anyhow, more good news!!!! Smurf is comming over :) Not sure what we are going to do while she is here, maybe a day up at Timblerline??? mmmm . . . I reckon a good tour of the Gorge woudl be in order. Gonna miss the good music festival, thats next week . . .

More good news, well, how can I not mention Barca. From all Spurs fans around the world. . . Thank you! Va-va-gloom!

Anyhow, I am bushed and need to crash, promise to post something more entertaining at the weekend!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what goes 'beep beep beep' - the ARSEnal staff putting the open top bus back in the garage :-)

Sorry to hear about the currency issues mate. If you will live in a country where the rulers devalue their own currency to make themselves look good (by lessening the trade deficit) then you will suffer. Rant over.

2:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home