Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Ok you complaining typs people thingies!

Some photos with full stories to come tomorrow!


So on my 30th Christa and I cracked up 2 types of sparkling!


At Harveys comedy club later that evening:


The next night playing poker on my deck


and again!


The aftermarth!



Crabman at work!!!


My tour party in SFO, that small white building is the oldest small white building in SFO.
The people are (left to right) Christa, Katherin, John and Quinn.

On the way to getting grub the whole gang on the crawl

Again left to right: John, Katherin, Thom, the blond of Quinns head!,Lara, Crabman, John (I think!), Janet, Chris (I think!), Big Rob, Sarah,Megan, Christa, A passer by and I think that is Linda on the end!

Few, I am off to bed :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home