Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Bollocks, my game on Thursday is actually at 10:40pm . . . that is just not fair! I guess I will go check out the last Thursday for a couple of hours then trek over to "Soccerplex" and run till I puke!

Between now and then I do not have much planned. I plan on swimming tonight and tomorrow night in preperation of the game ;)

I see that Fox Soccer are showing Spurs V Portsmouth on Sunday morning, I will be staying in to watch that and depending on the result I will either go play golf (it is still 80 degrees over here) or go for a bike ride into town. . .

There is a ski and snowboard show here in the start of November, well the 3rd-6th November. The Expo center is right next to where I live so I will be heading off there to see what is happening. I am not planning on buying any new boots this season but I will go round and try on every pair at the show just incase there are a magic pair out there . . .

Not much else happening, I may go zoo-bombing again on Sunday but on the whole I am hoping for a quiet weekend and a good result for Spurs!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger gsmblue said...

Nice!!!!

I just finished play footie and I am dead to the world, got to grab a shower and be up in about 6 hours :(

12:16 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home