Thursday, September 21, 2006

Oh wow. . . I am beat . . . Just played an hour of league 6 a side. We play indoor on a special advanced astro turf, really good stuff. We won 9-2 (C'Mon!!!!) and now I can't walk . . I played ok, as always I need to be fitter! I got a couple of asists and some good challanges in. Needless to say I made 1 shocking defencive error in the last 3 mins, but the keep made a class save! NExt game is nex thursday, thankfully at 7:30pm not 9:50pm!

Mmm, whats new . . well turns out some of my old boarding chums are doing a season in Tahoe :) I have an open invite to stay with them :) I ended up getting some clear heal action last night, bit random for a Wednesday but there you go. I bought a chair for my lounge, only $20, reduced from $120 . . . I got a light blue, I will go back and get a red one tomorrow, not quite lay-z-boy but there you go! Finally found a clothes horse I like and got some more wooden hangers, these things are important!!!

Mmm, what other news do I have . . well turns out one of my friends partners is a Physio and can help when Smurf comes over to get an interview, that is a great relief! Hopefully that will come through and make all that a little easier . . .

Tons-O put me on to a thing called LogmeIn. Well if you need remote PC access then looking it up, free, you can access from your PDA wicked. Means I can check on things at home from work, with out using my work PC! Smart as :)

Right, I am done, I need a shower and some much needed bueaty sleep , maybe a week will help!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home