Thursday, July 27, 2006

So after spending the last 4 months with the worlds worst cell phone it looks like I am now about to return to the Nokia stable! I am so damn happy I find it hard to explain! To start with I found a network over here that uses international standards! Then I found the codes to unlock my Nokia (I think I have anyhow). And to cap is all off, as a back up, I can get the SIM and a Nokia 6020 (very basic phone .. .) for $30. So even if I cannot unlock my 6230 I will still have a nokia J. Oh, and you just do not see the 6230 over here so it is a pretty unique handset too, who would have though!

Now you are probably wondering why I am so keen to get my 6230 up and running again. The answer is as follows:

· Nokia menus, they are intuitive.

· Predictive text. The LG I have at the mo makes Motorola look like a market leader . . .

· PC sync. . . This is a biggie, I keep all my contacts in Outlook and I miss being able sync them (along with my calenda and important notes) on to my phone. I have to carry my PDA around for that crap at the mo . . .

Three points are enough, anymore is just being bicthy!


UPDATE: I have my new SIM and number and $15 of phone credit. It all cost me . . .$15!!! Just need to get home and see if I can get it all to work . . .

Oh, and Smurf is trashed . . . she called me at 9:15pm, walking about town with her friends, absolutely wellied!!!! Very amusing ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home