Monday, June 19, 2006

Hiya, last addition to my home cinema is a Samsung DVD recorder. The down side is it will only record at 480P 4:3 when sing an external input such as either composite or s-video (If you did not get that don't worry!) The best thing is it plays divx stuff! Infact it has played all MPEG4 stuff I had thrown at it so far!

This means Smurf can easily watch loads of the stuff I have on Divx DVD when I am at work and not have to worry about using a computer!

As you may know there has been a prob with my skype phone, well it seems it is all fixed now so you can call and annoy me again!

Phrase of the day once again is "If you are not wasted, then the day is!"

Oh, and incase you were wondering, I am going to Timberline on saturday for the first attempt and June boarding at Mount Hood! I have not boarded for a few weeks so I am really looking forward to it!!! I'll take my camera :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home