Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Well I have my digital cable box installed now! I can now watch all 64 world cup games and record them!

Best thing is they are all being shown here in high definition :)

Now for the bad news, the remote control arrived for my DVD player today, no joy . . . The infra red reciever on the DVD must be dead because the controller operates the TV ok :( I will take it back to the shop tomorrow and see if I can exchange it. I will loose money whatever happens. The DVD recorder cost $63, the remote control cost $32! So that is $95 potentially wasted . . . I will let you know what happens . . . grrrr . . . . .

I am watching Batman begins in HD, it is amazing . . .It is better then the cinema . . . It is also in kick arse Dolby digital surround . . . .

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats about £60 spent, Del are you turning Gay on us?

12:21 am  
Blogger gsmblue said...

And the 60 quid that it has cost me to drive through tumbridge wells . . You owe me a beer ;)

7:34 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got nothing through yet at all,

Did the hire car company send it through to your registered address?

6:39 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bored where have you gone

3:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home