Friday, May 26, 2006

I have thought this for a while, but I feel compelled to share! TopGear has some of the greatest moments of TV EVER to ist's name.

The Veyron.

The indestructable Toyota Hilux, what a sequence, over 2 episodes . .

The best of all is the transit van. Marty . . . can you beat 10 minutes???? Can you beat . . . a girl . . .in a transit . . . I guess we have a couple of months before we know! I trust you will do your best EVO style write up on it all :)

I must go - back to the beer!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ten minutes? No chance! Me in a Volvo versus a girl in a Transit might sound like a no-brainer, but you gotta remember that the girl in question is Sabine Schmitz, who has been driving the Nurburgring since the age of 3...

If we all come back alive and in one piece, I'll consider it a 100% successful trip!

That's not to say I won't nail it round a few corners and down the final straight, though... ;-)

1:11 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home