Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I should not leave it so long between blog entrys. To much has happened for me to put in one entry!

SO in summary, I have been up the mountain lots, well 5 times in only a few weeks. Not sure if I will acheive 40 days for the season, we will see!

I hurt my foot playing football, went in for a big challange, won it, but at the cost of my foot hurting for the last 2 weeks!!! grrrrr. . . Still I don't feel it much when riding.

I got my hair cut too . . . finally!

Any how, pictures . . .


Below is a picture of I84. Imagine the M1, same thing. Please note I went this route to go up the mountain as it is meant to be a more relaxed drive . .. Was it hell, this was one of the times I felt confident enough to get a picture and one lane was snowed out and the lane I am in is 80% black ice . . . it was a very ropey drive up!


This picture of Crabman has me in stitches! He looks like a right `ol farmer Giles! But trust me, he is the best rider I have ever been up on the mountain with, respect when due and all that!


And here is Crabman in his natural habitat, he forgot his coat, which had me laughing for about 3 hours :) But he survived!!!


And one of me :) Please note that this year all the workers at Meadows are in Orange jackets . . . what a nightmare . . . It was a fab day, lots of fresh snow, lots of tree runs, lots of pain in my legs and my bloody foot!


And not to forget the Mighty - MIGHTY Fusion, in all its snowy glory. It has been under more snow, but this is the only time I have bothered getting a picture.



Back to the snow, I have been trying to ride pipe more this year, I really enjoy it! Such hard work on the legs. I think I will spend most of the holidays in the pipe, see if I can get some air out of the 18ft superpipe! I can worry about freeriding when in Whistler.

Oh! that reminds me, the RV is paid for, the RV site is paid for, the big truck thing to get around town is paid for . . . . all we need now is to get to the end of January and we can play in the Canadian snow :)

Anywot, I am tired and off to bed! Speak to you all soon, well, cept for Andrew, who I called by mistake today . . . at midnight UK time . . opps! Sorry Stone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home