Friday, November 17, 2006

Right now I am grinning like a Chesire cat!

I am going up the mountain for my first turns of the season in the morning (pending car parking at resort . . . long story) and it would appear that the road to Meadows (where I have a season pass) will be open on the 15th December! ! ! ! !

I am now going to have a few glasses of Talisker over ice, I will post photos /links as appropriate!!!

Actually, a 3rd reason to be jubilent:

My dear Sister and her eternally patient man have tied the knot! Sunday is the family celebration. Unfortunately I can't make it over but I will hope to talk to them both over the weekend. I don't know how Shen deals with her, he is clearly a stronger man then I!!!!!!

No offence Sis but you know where I am comming from!

2 Comments:

Blogger tons o fun said...

did i get to australia before you got snow.

im sitting in the lounge in sydney waiting for my connection to brisbane now - sunday 9.50 local time- i have no idea what time that is anywhere else in the world!

2:53 pm  
Blogger gsmblue said...

Now, check your mobile for my response. Oh, no wait . . . ;)

12:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home