Monday, December 04, 2006

Wow, toooo much good news . . .

I bumped into the apartment manager and I have a parcel from Australia waiting for me. I just need to get there when it is open . . . I got a gift aid from my mother, a snowboard magazine and a copy of national geographic (Had a whole big thing on Saturn in it!!!!!!)

I yielded to Dave's wish and changed my "count down to Meadows opening" counter to . . .well . . . you can see yourself.

Now don't go getting a big head Dave, click the meadows link on the left and see why . . . too lazy to do that? Well, I'll tell you then.


MEADOWS OPENS ON SATURDAY AT 9AM!

No prizes for guessing where I will be on Saturday morning! I get to break in the season pass at last :) I am soooooo happy! All I need is for Smurf to be here for Christmas and I would be as happy as a pig in . . an organic, vegan, Muslim farm!

I am off to do a victory lap of the living room :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home