Thursday, August 24, 2006

Well it is Thursday here and I am on my lunch break . . . What can I say, well in 1 week I will be boarding aplane to come over and see all you muppets in person ;)

Bike: Well I went for the LX rear derailleur, XT 8 speed cassette, XT rear V-brake, Forte rear wheel+hub, continetal town and country tires. $200 . . . Next month will be the LX crankset then next year will be new hardtail frame (Kona probably) and fron shock. . . But that will be in the spring.

Erm . . wot else . . not much . . . As you may know I had a hard drive failure last week and lost all my music . . I have 60% of it back now . . . mumble-mumble . .

Spurs won 2-0 the other night, much better performance, new signings fitting in well, Michael who??? ;) TOns-O did you send me texts??? I did not get any . . . mmmm . . we need to talk about that one!

Neeeedddd foooooooddd . . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home