Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's been a long time coming but finally the 2010/11 winter season is here! So far we have made 3 days up at the hill and it is not even December yet! The first night riding is just around the corner! So with a little luck the knee will hold up and we will top the 40 day marker :)

A few things have changed this season, we traded our trusted Escape (Ernie) for an Expedition (Eddie). With the addition of a hitch mounted ski rack and a roof box we can ride 6 up with all our gear in limo comfort :) There is even a DVD player to keep the kids in teh back quiet!

We also revamped our out-ware with new Oakley and Northface gear, and I finally replaced that dented helmet..... well overdue!

The dear wife bought me an early Christmas present, a nice Ride DH :) I had the DH2 last year, but a rocker board is not for me....

We have a new camera for on hill video and it looks like there will be a team effort for a video this year! I should really media-fire the one I put together from the previous years footage....

We have condo up the hill booked for Smurf's 30th Birthday and we are even importing friends for the occasion!

I will post some pics later of Eddie and the early season snow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home