Wednesday, March 14, 2007

My parents read my blog and sent me an email after seeing my post from yesterday. Some parts made me laugh so much I had to post them here, so keep in mind my Mother wrote all this!

"Dad took his new van to the garage on Monday afternoon and they have ordered a complete new locking system and until this is installed he cannot use it for work."

And then this:

"We have problems with squirrels and we have borrowed uncles squirrel cage and so far have caught two - Dad releases them on route to work - let them bother other householders!!"

If you suddenly have a squirrel problem and see a guy trying to break into his own van . . . . I swear I am crying writing this!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tozan said...

Oh my god that is a classic - I am at work and the girl next to me is wondering why my eyes are watering and why Im making strange mumbling noises......gotta love em

1:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home