Friday, June 20, 2008

It seems only fitting that my first post on my blog in California follows the form of my early "move to USA" posts.  In short.  

1.  I am missing the Mrs :)
2. I am ... "mildly" inebriated
3. I have some free time on my hands!

Smurf arrives 1pm on Saturday, we are going to see the Red-bull helicopters then watch the Turkey game :). we may have a few beers!

Then I have the week off.  So needless to say, with the Cal-i-forn-i-a sun we will spend a lot of time on the beaches, a lot of time playing golf (I bet Smurf bloody wins....) and a lot of time doing NOTHING.

Soooooooo, this was kind of a Sienfeld post, a lot of promise, nothing really happened, but you still enjoyed it! 

FYI: I am now web-cam enabled..... select video at your peril....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home