Monday, July 02, 2007

So Dave finally bought himself a new mountian bike, despite being terribly purple it is tre-plush! He was so chuffed with the new toy he took it out in his back yard, got about 20 feet and went over a piece of glass putting a nice hole in the new toy!

Anyhow, I digress. We went for a ride, Christa came along too. We hit 16 miles of nice smooth tarmac and 2 miles of real cross-country! That up the hill bit nearly killed me, sheer drop on one side, nature on the other. Was a lot of fun.

I decided tonight that I would go for a ride along the river. We are going for a big ride on SUnday and I felt the urge to do some preperation! I managed 10 miles tonight on tarmac in 39 minutes. Plenty tough enough for me. The way back was all in a headwind too.

Anyhow, now I am cooled off I am going to grab a shower and do some house work. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home